Monday, March 28, 2011

no words

so i have a bad habit
well actually i'm sure i have many
but this one specifically is affecting my life right now
as we speak.. err type
it seems that in recent years when i receive bad news i keep it to myself
depending on the severity 
but the news i got the other day was one i could not bring myself to say out loud
because then it becomes real ya know?
my roommate is in a similar situation
i only know this because he has made it very well known he has shit going on
and will not divulge any other information
i however am keeping this entirely to myself
although sooner or later im going to have to vent about it to someone
because its really driving me nuts
this seems so vague i know.
but its helping me vent at least this much
and keeping me from crying 
what to do what to do
i mean if i tell someone they'll be supportive and talk to me about it
or
i can keep it to myself and keep living in my fantasy land where nothing can hurt me
decisions decisions….

No comments:

Post a Comment