Saturday, March 19, 2011

a somewhat perfect day.

So i awoke last night at 1:11am to some strange noises in my apartment
i thought someone had broken in 
so of course i had to go investigate
and what do i see?
some strange man standing in my kitchen
literally about to scream and shit myself and then probably be murdered
 until matt walks out of his room and informs me that his friend is staying with us for a few weeks.
so i was relieved somewhat until i realized adam wasn't with them
then of course i started having a panic attack
oh my god he's with some girl
oh my god he's gonna bring a girl home with him
im going to throw up
i hate everything
then i passed out again. 
and was woken up again at 3:18am to screaming or something
turns out it was adam home somewhat drunk
he stumbled outside on the patio to have a cigarette
and i joined him
we talked a little about meaningless things for a few minutes then decided it was time for bed
we went back inside and he asked for some sleeping pills
then he grabbed me and kissed me and said goodnight doll
which of course completely made my night 
oh the little things..
until..
around 4am my friend jon texted me informing the west coast would be hit with some nuclear something or other from the tsunami in the japan earlier this week.
so of course i was up for the next 3 hours googling how long it takes for you to die from radiation poisoning. 
then i passed out.. around 7 maybe.. probably..
and finally woke up at 10:44am and got ready
because it was going to be a glorious day
i was going to be reunited with my best friend
my other half
my sister
who i had not seen for over a year
and it was great.
like we'd never left each other's side
but i guess thats how you can tell who your true friends are
the ones who you can be apart for extended periods of time
but you'll always be close
and thats all that matters.
now were high and ordering stuffed crust pizza and watching jersey shore.

1 comment: