Friday, March 25, 2011

vomit.

sooo its an unusually rainy day here in LA
i think i have seasonal depression
well rather daily weather depression i guess?
that doesn't really make much sense either
i'm too tired to think straight right now
but my legs and chest are sore? strange..
i went to starbucks and the woman was a TOTAL bitch to me
probably just jealous of mah hot bod.
but no really i probably wont get hired now she hated me for whatever reason
and all i wanted today was mexican food and matt refused to go get it with me
but oh wait!
he came home with leftovers from a MEXICAN RESTAURANT
like ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?!
he hates me.. clearly
but his friend felt bad for me since they went without me
at least someone has a heart
i'll remember this when your birthday and hanukkah roll around matt!
i want to puke
im not sure why
it just feels like it may happen in the very near future
i' ve had strange stomach issues for a while now. like months
and of course my first assumption was stomach cancer
i literally could not keep anything down at all
i lost so much weight
which i wouldn't necessarily say is a bad thing
but anyways thats besides the point
so i went to my doctor and she ran tests thinking maybe it was one of the following:
ulcers, no
gastritis, no
diabetes, no
bleeding in my stomach lining, no
and so on
so of course im still thinking whoa i totally do have cancer
and i began panning out everything i'd want to do in my final years
take off and travel the world 
and that was honestly as far as i got in my planning
i got side tracked or something
and after months of bullshit tests, blood work, co pays and other crap i finally went to an allergist
and they determined i have various food allergies
like of course
duh
whatever. 
fuck.

2 comments: